2011年5月28日星期六

daisies from fields outside the school walls

 To a boarding school in high school, is a matter of little more than 16 years of age, the school is far away from home, in the suburbs, in the behind of a major cigarette factory. The side of the school across the street, is the warehouse in cigarette factory r, exudes rich tobacco smells, that sweet smell abuot also abuot bitter, but strange, as in the Dim light of a mysterious and intriguing hieroglyphic symbols.
Most students smoking around me, I can't count as exceptions.
School walls are made of old red brick, because for too long, often notched. These gaps are caused by weathering, while others are students deliberate, purpose is of course skipping classes. When it comes to skip class, to all temptation is the largest of gap spending outside of wilderness, and rivers on the wild, lonely cross where the canoe on the River.
Flat hand, the girls shout and wrangle, striding across the "torrent"--this is probably the most exciting return every boy heart.
"Hey, if that's the case, must have been a cow?" The face is acne with guy in the class asked me.
My vision is not here, so have not been answered.
"Hey, you!" He pushed me.
I was way out: "what is the name you know those flowers?"
"Called Daisy. ”
"Daisies. "I said to himself.
Then I looked up information on father shelf-he is a popular science writer – those flowers really have such a simple name.
Ju so simple--the name of a silent girl.
Attention for two reasons, obviously the latter is more important. First reason is her home in a nearby village, mother reputation was bad, which makes her different from we-the so-called urban health; the second reason for my own temperament and appearance-she looks like a girl when I was in junior high school crush, unfortunately, the girl committed suicide because of some unknown reason.
Suicide girls living gave me a pack of cigarettes, is a simple brand. Smoke had dissipated, cigarette has been retained by my side.
Now, Daisy became my lonely Miss stand-in.
Contacts and chrysanthemum strictly speaking be called love, but she became the first girl sleep by my side. Father and mother to settle who grandmother moved grave thing, this has left me with girls home advantage.
We lay in the darkness, touching each other's body, but eventually restrained himself, extreme fatigue and tension of the passion led to go off to sleep in.
Waking up is the time to five o'clock in the morning.
I sat on the bed watching the Sun naked for her.
Her hair was dark and very bright, strong to withdraw on the pillow, bed-bashing. Her face slightly side to side of the bed, naevus of the ear has two colons. Her nipples are small, pink with the ups and downs of breathing and moving gently, like the two in the morning dew cherry.
I looked at her, before falling tears.
Maybe my sorrow of waking her, she saw me, and hurriedly sit up, lost shyly asked me: "How come? you?"
I shook.
She sat there, silent for so long, began to wear clothes, shoes, and then open the door to leave.
At the door, she slightly down, but did not go back to, again did not make any noise.
Her, go.
With these things, our relationship has some distant meet nodded, face rapid heating, to red, bend the limbs.
Second-year student in high school when something else happens, the face is acne with guy and I had a fight, his body is so strong, that my right arm of a bone fracture occurred.
I lay on the grass, Daisy was dimpled by the sound of the wind.
It was a wonderful enjoyment, but broken by unexpected damage dealt.
Face acne guy being attacked to chrysanthemum, chrysanthemum despite desperate resistance, have to bear this beast go mad like combat.
I stood, his face covered with acne guy dumbfound, none of us speak, at the same time light the volcanic eruption of internal forces. The result was such that Daisy ran away, his face covered with acne guy will not be able to vent all the power of Subversion on my body, I inevitably hurt, were taken to the hospital by family.
On the fight that I no mention, this face is acne with fellow grateful, but my heart the most clear, however, I do not want to let Daisy to bear any psychological pressure.
At the hospital, Ju-avoid all the students individually came to see me, holding in his hand was a large bunch of daisies from fields outside the school walls.

interactive boardJuniors Dresses Party DressesJuniors ClothingCheap ClothesJuniors ClothingThermal paperLadies shoes
Thermal paperLadies shoesReplica Watches

没有评论:

发表评论