2010年12月26日星期日

Friends, I want to ask

Friends, I want to ask a few questions: Who are you? Why is it whom? How is anyone? How do you know who you are? Why is not he or she? -
Friends, you think of answer? -
I tell you, I am of some issues: I am me, because apart from me, I can feel real, others for me, but I can through my body senses can perceive things only, as is the living creatures or inanimate objects were, in essence, no different, the difference is only between persons of same will be more closely linked fills this connection, for me, the individual can also be assumed to be illusory than real, because I'm just me, not others, how to know others are not real? There is a classic interpretation: Zi Feiyu, how can we know the fish are happy? You are not mine, I do not know how can we know the fish are happy? Besides each of us is to live life, life, death and birth of any person the world, but the world one more or less a person fills essentially have to do their own live? There is also a relationship or reduce their own interests have nothing more. Even if these interests, if you do not pursue, to keep the soul with its natural state, and what their role? -
We gently close your eyes and heart to perceive the world, paint the dark, your sense of feel? In addition to breathing and heartbeat perception of the body a little, your body can not step out of conscious awareness! This time you thought in the mind? Badly in mind those Red mundane, moment in the Bileyanjing all unreal, demons only. You know, at this time what love, what love, what loneliness, what lonely, all in all, the whole no meaning, because only feel alive Close your eyes and this little bit of consciousness, the world's all gone. Love in the hands of others, instead just want to get from others for their situation, can not own people, will become, and he is change. There is love in the hands of others, would like nothing more than a little from others where to get love in return, you can not own people, will become, and he is change. Lonely, what's the use? Tell you complain, nothing more than to others sympathize with you, understand you, warm you, but why people want to sympathize with you, understand you, warm you? Others want to need to understand other people's sympathy and warm it, who to? Who can give? The thoughts and feelings in the hands of all people and things outside are all vulnerable and unwise. -

没有评论:

发表评论