2010年11月24日星期三

This is what I want the ball

I like playing badminton
Because
Not have to think too much
I just looked at the ball, I just want to win a game
Child
I learn better than you
Later
You can be more than I do quite
Because I have a very good mother
Has been good for me all the things
A
You can touch the rebound jump
I can not do
I went to exercise leg muscles
A
I played a very formal position
Do you think I was filled with
Later
You one by one to military training
I went back and said would go home crying
Have you thought about how I feel
I'm hiding from you
You care about me
But I feel ignored
I can do you care about me
But that do not know me
You want to know me
I do not have to face off
My language
When you heard
My answer
When you thought about
You only say that I talk back
Games
Why am I playing a video game
Because at least my game
Will not be ignored and will not be looked down upon
I do not know how to change to get along with you
I can only escape
That I will laugh
No longer exists
I am in your eyes is a very useless person

laser marking machineSEO ServicesInteractive WhiteboardJuniors Clothing

没有评论:

发表评论